Archive for December, 2013

From John Latimer: The Annals of Bristol in the 17th Century (William George’s Sons, Bristol, 1900) A highly interesting donation to the city was offered to the Council on December 7th. Mr. Robert Redwood, a wealthy Bristolian living in St. Leonard’s parish, proffered his “lodge near the Marsh” for conversion into a library for the […]